Monday, September 14, 2015

SWIFT KICK





Hey everyone! Robby/Swiftkick here! There is just so much to say about this comic book, the creator, the people! I found Alex on Craigslist of all things looking for modeling gigs. I saw an ad for someone that could portray a super hero, so I decided to give it a shot! He emailed me back almost immediately, asking more about myself and my martial arts experience, and wondering if we could meet and talk more about the gig and becoming the prestigous Swift Kick! I was honored, and super stoked to be portraying a ninja in a comic book! My passion is to be an actor, and I have been one since I was a young age and one of the main things I wanted to do, was portray a superhero in a movie! This is the stepping stones to having my dreams come true! I have not had one bad moment working with Alex, or being Swift Kick! It has pushed me to be even more focused on my fitness, my health, and my martial arts! I look forward to having a very successful time as Swift Kick and working with Alex!

Robby McSeaton 

No comments:

Post a Comment