Saturday, June 17, 2017

ANDREW ANDRADE/SEMILLA


When I was offer to model the character Semilla for an up and coming comic book, I was excited as I never done cosplay before and this is a new experience and you never know what this can lead to. To prepare for modeling Semilla, I did two hours of exercises, a lot of walking and eating right.


After the Semilla makeup was done, I felt him taking over as it made me closer to nature and hear the howling of the wind. I never had makeup done on me so this experience was "lovely."


In regards to opportunities, I have to say that everyone has an opportunity whether you are Spanish or not, it is up to you. Me modeling Semilla, I represent the Spanish community as I can speak Spanish and English and my character is not evil as some Latinos are protrayed and my character shows we can portray good characters as well.  

The advice that I can give anyone who wants to wants to make modeling a career is good attitude pays you back. Take as much opportunity as you can. Work hard to get your name out there. Never come with a negative attitude. If you have a good mentality, you can see what people will think of you. Bad attitude will not only effect you but the people with and around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment