Saturday, July 1, 2017


NAKITA NEGRETTE/SHIVERLIQUE




When I interviewed and offer the part to model a comic book character, my reaction was it would be fun. This is a new opportunity and bringing a character to life, would be a new experience. 



The character I model is Shiverlique. She is exciting because she is so creative with her ideas. She brings ice and personality to life. I feel Shiverlique taking over me when I model her especially with the make up and the costume    





















It is exciting especially in front of the camera. 

This is new to me appearing as Shiverlique at a comic book convention. Having people coming to me and taking my picture with them and other characters, it is unforgettable. It is       inspiring as these people can be potential fans and followers. 
    
    The advice that I can give to anyone who wants to be a model or cosplayer is study your             work. Every model is different so study your craft. They have to bring their personality and       can not be shy. Watch music videos, movies whatever your dreams are. Get used to rejection       in that there will be one opportunity. You have to have a strong will and never giving up. You     really have to want it.     

    You will be seeing more of me as Shiverlique so stay tuned. In the future, I would like to               model Woman Woman or a new character but fighting for the good side.

No comments:

Post a Comment