Sunday, August 16, 2015

      I would like to share a beautiful experience, which occurred to me about two years ago through a   friend that I found at Hall of Comics. I was drawn to all the costumes; make up, characters, events,    videos and the interesting history of all the different heroes in his page. I was captivated so much that I started to investigate about his projects. I also was interested in the possibility of joining the group and I went ahead and sent a message.

      Soon after I sent the message I would check in my inbox to discover nothing. Days passed, months and a total of two years to never have received a response. But, after two years I decided to send a second message and of course I was expecting nothing else than a possibility of a response.

    To my surprise, I received a message from Hall of Comics. My initial thought was, "WOW! I actually received a message so fast". I was so thrilled that I cannot even explain how I felt.

    To sum up everything I would like to have this opportunity to thank Alex Bonilla for being able to give me the chance to demonstrate why I am a perfect fit for Hall of Comics.



   I will let you, the fans, know when I make my photo shoot debut as Electricidad with the Hall of Comics and tell you about that experience as well.

Shakira Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment